Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Check Me Out....

Do you see the time? I am awake. I have not gone to bed yet. I will be very sad at 7:30 when Emma has to get up and me with her, but for now......... I'm crazy irresponsible parent staying up until 3 in the morning emailing people and reading blogs. It is refreshing to do whatever I want without really taking into account the consequences.

I've been on track break for two weeks. I've done typical track break stuff: doctor appointments, straighten crap out, throw a shower, do a little crafting, hang out with my husband, two school events for my kids, go to the DMV- good stuff that I feel like I don't have time for when I'm working. Doctor appointments take so much time out of your day!!

Jeremy's blog about Joe made me cry. How true it is! So many scars the leadership of Apex endure. How easy it would have been to never....... I can't figure out how to end that sentence. It could have been easier and safer and warmer and more popular-it was. Not many scars during easy, safe, warm, popular times. Thank you for your scars.

Now that I am my normal somber, responsible self- I'll go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home