Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Drugs

Why do we need commercials for prescription medications that treat very specific ailments? Today I heard a radio commercial for Desert Radiology. I don't need a commercial for that. If I have insurance, my insurance company will dictate which radiologist I go to. If I don't have insurance I will be looking for the cheapest radiologist, which is probably NOT one with a prime drive time radio commercial. Can we please just get universal healthcare already? Then we can have commercials for recycling or organic farms or give all that "commercial money" to poor children that actually need radiologists and prescription drugs.


The Artful Potter is a great place to have a kids' birthday party. Alex had her party there last night. It was quiet and calm. The kids created together and had conversations. Kristi painted a bowl during the whole party, so she didn't have to do much. If you are looking for a party spot-that's what I recommend. It is the opposite extreme of Chuck E. Cheese (my least favorite party spot).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home