Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Monday, February 02, 2004

Jack Citizen takes after His Dad- Weird.

Don't get excited. I am still pregnant. We had to go have an evaluation done today to make sure that it is safe for me to remain pregnant until Friday- it is. Part of the evaluation was an ultrasound. Both times Jack had an ultrasound done the operator said, and I quote, "He's in a really weird position." Next, he'll have a mohawk and wear only polyester clothes.
It turns out that Jack is laying sideways. They are giving him until Friday to turn the correct direction. On Friday, they will try to turn him, then induce labor. If that doesn't work, it will probably be a C-section. It all seems a little stressful and I have heard that "turning" babies is painful. Pray for Jack to act more like his mom-extremely compliant- and turn correctly so we can have a normal delivery on or before Friday. We'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home