Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Wow! I'm gonna Blog- 5 months isn't that long

Yesterday we took the kids to see Iron man. I took Emma to the bathroom in the middle of the movie and as we were walking to the bathroom I heard, "Mrs. Citizen!" I turned around and it was the "kid" who worked at the movie theater, selling popcorn. He said, "I thought it was you. Do you remember me, Luis Garcia?" I do remember him. I was his fifth grade teacher- 7 years ago. He's 17 and a senior- crazy. That means some of the kids I've taught will be voting in November, I hope I taught them well.

Also, just to prove that He has a sense of humor and that Meghann Peterson is an actual prophet- we have an offer on our house. Please note that it is EXACTLY 5 years this month since we moved in and we got the offer on May 1. We are still praying that it actually closes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home