Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Halloween Correction

It's only 43 days until Halloween, which makes my last post incorrect. I was using a website, which obviously needs some updating. Doug bought me & the kids some cute Halloween bathroom accessories (shower curtain, glow in the dark soap dispenser and some rugs). I just love Halloween. I got the kids' Halloweeen books out today, but I'm waiting on the decorations- I don't want to scare people.

This morning Loredana and Emma were talking about a boy in Loredana's class that she wants to be friends with. (they probably are friends, but no official designation has been made) Emma said, "Why don't you ask him if he wants to be friends with you?" Loredana responded, "I want him to ask me. I'm more comfortable with that." Women's Lib is just old fashioned, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home