Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Things I'm Bad At

1. Potty Training
2. Selling a house


There are many, many others, but those are the top two right now because I face them everyday. I think I'm bad at them because I really have very little control-ultimately, it is someone else making the right moves, making the decisions. I' m not really a control freak even though Celia informed me that all women are-it's in our sinful nature.

I sure hope other people start making the right moves soon so I can focus on some new faults. I'm tired of these two.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Jim & Nicole Sullivan said…

    im so glad to see you are back! we miss you guys, i've been bored without a cheryl blog every week! Hope you guys are doing good! we are tying to be more in in the blogging world but, blah, you know :) Talk to you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home